Smart Home Installation
What is a Smart Home?
What Is a Smart Home?
We are asked daily - what is a smart home? Well with more and more smart electronics playing a central role in our daily lives, they deserve an even smarter role at home. WiredUp Installation has the ideal solution, making it possible to have a smart home for virtually any appliance or device in your home to intelligently communicate with another—from locks to lights, doors to drapes—and you the ability to control them, no matter where you are.
Let WiredUp Installation design the perfect smart home installation for you. Create the perfect movie ambiance in one touch. Tell your thermostat what to do from Thailand. Manage music in multiple rooms. Get a text when your teenager comes home. WiredUp gives you flexible solutions to design the home automation system of your dreams on a very realistic budget.
Whether we are simply installing and hanging a flat screen television and concealing its wires, to a full blown home theater experience, WiredUp does it ALL!
Life's better when everything works together. This is your smart home with a brain. A genius idea, indeed.
- Affordable and cost effective
- Easy to install, no major construction required
- Simple to use, right from a TV, touch screen or remote control
- Flexible, start small and add more control as time and budget allow
- Compatible in new and older homes
- Limited only by your imagination
Contract WiredUp Installation for a free smart home installation assessment today.
With a WiredUp Smart Home Install - you CAN control everything
What if your remote controlled more than just your home theater? What if you could use it to dim the lights, lock the doors, turn up the heat, and arm the alarm? What if you could do all these things from any room in your house—or anywhere in the world?
Smart Home Brains - The genius of the smart home ... exposed!
What is smart home brains? Well it all starts with a controller, the central hub of every WiredUp System. A controller gives you the power to control and automate virtually any home function, including your home theater, music, lighting, temperature, security system, appliances and more.Sleek designs make them easy to place behind a TV or even mount in a rack, and each model allows you to build anything from a basic home theater system to a whole-home automation solution. Additionally, controllers offer features such as media storage, audio streaming and seamless integration of your favorite consumer electronic devices.
What is Smart Home Beauty?
What makes WiredUp so easy to use is our intuitive, elegant user interface, which is the same on every WiredUp device. For the family room, you may prefer a remote that gives you total control of the house right from your TV. In the kitchen, you might prefer an elegant in-wall touch screen that makes it easy to monitor the house at all times. Or with the MyHome app, control everything from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or PC.
Smart Home - Goodbye cineplex, hello WiredUp!
With a minimal investment, you can transform your family room into a state-of-the-art home theater—and have the foundation of what you need to ensure your smart home can keep getting smarter. With one easy-to-use remote, you’ll be able to watch TV, access your DVD/movie collection, and enjoy your entire music library. All it takes is one touch to have the shades close, the lights fade, and the receiver kick in at the perfect volume. Your old remote could never do this!
- Automate your home theater experience with one-touch control
- Access your home control system through your TV
- Send HD video to any room in the house
- Watch video from multiple sources, including disc players, hard drives, and iPods—or browse through them all simultaneously
Listen - Your music, your way!
With unprecedented control over your music, Control4 will change the way you listen to music—forever. The intuitive user interface makes it a breeze to browse through your music collection and play any song you want, at any volume, in any room in the house.
- Hear classical in the den, jazz in the kitchen, and rock in the teen’s room—all at the same time
- Play songs from your iPod, radio, XM satellite, internet, or digital music library
- Custom in-wall and in-ceiling speakers are virtually invisible From in-ceiling speakers to iPod docks, Control4 makes it easy to bring music to every corner of your house.
Lights - Smart lighting is a bright idea!
Whether you want the perfect ambiance in every room, one-touch control, or just an effortless way to save energy, WiredUp has the simple solution: total control over every light in the house—from across the room or across the globe. You can control lighting scenes throughout your home from a central keypad or touch screen—no more dashing through the house to flip switches. You can even have your house lights turn on as you’re pulling into the driveway so you never have to enter a dark home again. And don’t even think about construction hassles. With WiredUp, you can turn any standard outlet into two smart outlets, ready to control just about any electrical device. It’s really that easy.
- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home
- Use motion sensors to provide hands-free illumination in the dark
- Turn off all the lights with a single touch—except for the kids’ nightlight
- Program the lights to shut off automatically when a room is unoccupied
- Combine lighting with curtain control and the whole house looks lived in even when you’re away
Comfort - Be comfortable, save energy
With WiredUp, it’s easy to save energy—and money—without compromising comfort. During summer months, you can set the air-conditioning to switch off automatically when no one is home. Come winter, a smart fireplace switch can provide additional heating to keep the house cozy even on the coldest of nights. And on the evenings you find yourself late at the office, just hop online to adjust your thermostat levels so the heat doesn't kick on until you’re a little closer to home.
- Replace your current thermostat with a Control4 wireless thermostat to keep your home at a more energy-efficient temperature while you’re out
- Program your shades to close during the brightest hours of the day
- Use dimmers, timers and occupancy sensors to reduce energy waste
- Automate your pool and sprinkler systems to conserve water
What is Smart Home Security - A little peace of mind goes a long way!
If you want to know what’s happening in your Phoenix or Tucson home when you’re away on business or just want to see who’s at the front door, a little peace of mind can go a long way. That’s why WiredUp Installation incorporates many of your home’s systems, from lights to locks, to automatically make your home more secure, even when you’re not there.
- Lock every door and arm the alarm, all with a single touch
- Check on the kids, whether your downstairs or downtown
- View the video feeds from your security webcams—any time, anywhere
- Receive a text alert when the Control4 system senses trouble at home
- Assign temporary security codes for deliveries and service workers
- Let yourself in when you forget your keys
24x7 home monitoring and control from your favorite mobile device: WiredUp keeps you in-the-know with email or text alerts based on the happenings in your Arizona home
Wired Up Installation Blog